How to fill form:-
form duly filled in by the applicant together with the fee of Rs. 250.00 + Rs. 20.00 as IT fee in the
form of Bank Draft in favour of the Registrar, University of Kashmir or University
Receipt, attested Photostat copies of the Marks/ Degree Certificates and self-addressed
envelope with postage stamps of Rs 35/- should be submitted by post or by hand to the Asstt.
Registrar (Registration), University of Kashmir, Srinagar-190006, J&K.
- The certificate
shall be issued within 15 days from the date of receipt of the form provided it
is complete in all respects.
- The migration
certificate will be sent through speed/registered post.
- In case
the student has appeared in any examination for which the result is still awaited
he/she should produce the certificate duly signed by the Asstt. Controller of Examination
(Tabulation) to the effect that he/she has not resorted to any unfairmeans case
in the examination.
- A student
who has lost the original migration certificate issued to him previously and requires
a duplicate copy of the same he/she is required to get the notice issued in the
local dailies regarding the loss of the certificate format of which is available
in the Registration section. The student will have to submit a personal undertaking
to this effect also. Fee in this case is Rs.520/=
- In case
of students who are on rolls in the concerned Institution/s, he/she is required
to get his form attested with required certificate from the concerned Principal/attach
discharge certificate in original, the application form should be routed through
the Principal/Head of the Department.
- Step 1: Enter the University Registration Number and click on Search. Candidates registered with
University of Kashmir from 2007 onwards can get their particulars automatically extracted
from the database, otherwise enter all details yourself.
- Step 2: Choose the option for fee either through Bank receipt or Demand Draft.
- If fee is to be paid through Demand Draft. Enter the Demand Draft No., Date and name
of the Bank, Amount.
If fee is to be paid through fee receipt. Deposit the Fee of Rs 270/- (plus Rs 10/- bank
charges) against the Pay-in-Slip generated with the Application Form in any of the
branches of the J&K Bank Ltd across the Country.
- Step 3: Enter the Dispatch Address where Inter-University Migration is to be posted.
- Step 4: If the details are correct, click on Submit button. In case of any variation, make correction/additions and then Submit.
- Step 5: Get a printout of the Form. And note the Migration Form No. for future reference.
- Step 6: After submitting the On-Line Application Form, the candidate must submit/send the
downloaded Form (Hard copy) alongwith the following documents in the office of the
Assistant Registrar (Registration), University of Kashmir, Srinagar-190006, J&K.
Enclosures to be kept with the form:-
- . Photocopies of the certificates of passed/appeared previous exams as per details
at 5 on the form.
- Fee receipt / Bank Draft.
- Self-addressed Registered/Speed post envelope with postage stamps of Rs 35/-.